Content: I am going through divorce. My husband is trying to prevent it as hard as he can. He keeps saying that no decent man will be interested in me (because of 4 kids) except for sex. (I am 43, but still attractive and take good care of myself: go to gym, dress nice, and etc.). I have a good self-esteem and don't worry about being alone for the rest of my life if it turned out to be that way. But I do want to know if there is any truth in my husbandâ€™s words. So I need your opinion regarding his comment. Does it matter to you guys how many kids a woman has if you are into her? Or you won't even a consider to date a divorced woman with 4 kids? Please be as honest as you can and thanks for your input! Have a good day! :)
Hi Katria, I have been a match maker for more than 17 years, And yes 4 children is an issue for many men. From my experience working with men it is about 40% would prefer women who do not have children or who has children already grown up. Four children is going to bump that up to about 80%. But that still leaves 20%, millions of men in the world. But form the other stand point I assume these are his children also and women have the same issues with men having children.
Divorce reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and
all rights to bring any legal action against Divorce. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Divorce