Little Rock, Arkansas, Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Many people have the impression that family law attorneys handle only divorce cases. The truth is the many people need help from a family law attorney for matters other than divorce. At The Madden Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, our family law services run a full range, including prenuptial agreements, step-child adoptions, support modifications, and name changes. Of course, we also provide professional and knowledgeable representation for people who are filing for divorce and need assistance with property division, child support and custody, and alimony issues.
Free initial consultation
Contact our offices to discuss your specific family law or divorce issue. Our lawyers will provide a free consultation to help you determine your best options. In the event your family law matter will involve complex divorce issues such as marital property valuation and child custody and visitation disputes, you can be assured that we have the trial experience and skills necessary to help you fight for your rights and protect your interests.
Your attorney will stay by your side
Your attorney will work directly with you throughout your case. We don't believe in treating you like a file number and passing your case off to an associate or staff person. When you need answers or want to understand something about the process, your lawyer will be there for you. Family law issues can be emotional and stressful. We will lead you through the process and help you get the type of future you are counting on for you and your family.
Contact our offices in Little Rock, Arkansas, for a free consultation about your pending divorce and the issues that are likely to arise. Put professional and aggressive representation and experience on your side.
- Child custody
- Child support
- Judgment and support modifications
- Complex property valuation and division
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Alternatives to a costly court battle
- Although we are experienced trial attorneys, we don't necessarily think that every divorce or child custody case has to end up in front of a judge. By working hard to discover the underlying
- causes of a marital property argument or custody dispute, we are often able to use mediation, arbitration, or other alternative dispute resolution methods to negotiate a cost-effective settlement
- that everyone can live with. When a negotiated resolution seems impossible, however, our team of professionals will protect your interests in the courtroom.
515 South Rock Street
Little Rock, AR 72202
Three Blocks West of I-30 at the 6th Street Exit