San Diego Divorce Laws
Choosing the right legal representation is the first step towards achieving a successful outcome. Nothing is more frustrating to a client than lack of communication. I am truly dedicated to personally communicating regularly, responding quickly, and offering hands-on feedback in reference to:
- The Divorce Process
- Contested vs. Uncontested Divorces
- Your Legal Requirements & Rights
- Specifics to Custody of Minor Children
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (also known as Alimony)
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Determining and Ensuring Equitable Distribution
- Community Property & Separate Properties
- Retirement Benefits
- Tax Implications
- Other Divorce Procedures
Please Contact Us Ahead of Time:
If you are considering getting divorced in San Diego County, you need family law attorneys who will protect your property, family and your rights. We understand and care about our clients and provide a professional approach to filing for divorce.
Our passion to protect your financial and parental rights is what drives us.
To speak with a lawyer, please contact our law office, call toll free 619-299-9780.
591 Camino De La Reina
Suite # 1120
San Diego, California 92108