Boise Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is a painful but common event in many people's lives. Once you have reached the conclusion your marriage has broken down, you may wonder how to move forward with the least damage to yourself and your children. You and your spouse now have many opposing interests — but you may be surprised at how much you agree on. You may both feel the legal process of divorce should not have to be adversarial and costly. You may find collaborative law offers the workable solutions you need.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation.
Your unique situation calls for a personalized solution. Unfortunately, Idaho courts follow well-established guidelines for every divorce. The right collaborative divorce attorney can work with that system while helping you and your spouse reach reasonable solutions that work for your family, on your terms, avoiding litigation that would pit one spouse against the other as if in battle.
Experienced Traditional Divorce Process Lawyer
You may have tried to arrive at an amicable divorce settlement and failed. You may be convinced a low-conflict solution is impractical or impossible in your case — for example, if domestic violence is part of the picture. If collaborative law is not right in your situation, we are well prepared to help you reach solutions to divorce and family law disputes by way of traditional divorce and custody litigation, including the following:
Everman Law Offices
- Property division or the distribution of marital property
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support, both financial and medical
- Modification and enforcement of existing orders
- Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced and responsive Idaho divorce lawyer at Everman Law Offices in Boise. Weekend and after-hours appointments are
- available for your convenience.
211 E. Pine Street,
Meridian, ID 83642