We offer legal representation and counsel in a full range of family law matters involving divorce, post-divorce, legal separation, the never married. Clients turn to us with matters of child support, parenting rights and responsibilities, alimony, split of asset and debts and prenuptial agreements. From our office in Concord, we serve clients throughout the State of New Hampshire. While we are known for our experience and approachability, our clients also appreciate our efforts to be cost effective and to serve them with the highest ethical standards.
Our first priority is the wellbeing of our clients. While we understand that divorce is the only option for some people, we make every effort to explore all the options in keeping with each person's circumstance. An informed client makes the best decisions, so we keep you updated on the status of your case and any relevant changes in the law. We approach each case with the belief that each client's situation is unique.
Our clients can expect high quality representation based on experience, efficient and thoughtful service, and concern for our clients. When facing a divorce, legal fees must be kept in check. In keeping with this approach, our support staff is well educated, highly trained, and handles matters carefully and efficiently. Clients are always greeted warmly to our comfortable office and we treat each one with respect and care. We try to create an environment in which clients can feel at home and can work productively with our staff and attorney.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
Cornell and Ovitt Puc, PLLC
- Treating you with respect and courtesy.
- Handling your legal matter competently and diligently.
- Exercising independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- Charging a reasonable fee and explain in advance how the fee will be calculated and billed.
- Promptly responding to your telephone calls and letters.
- Keeping you informed and send you copies of important papers.
- Respecting your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, including whether to settle any issue.
- Keeping confidential the information you give us during our lawyer-client relationship.
- Maintaining the highest ethics in keeping with the NH Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.
2 Greenwood Avenue
Concord, NH 03301-2065
Telephone (603) 225-9900