Law Office of Deborah Pratte, PLLC
Ms. Pratte’s practice concentrates on the area of family law which includes the division of community assets and debts in divorce proceedings, spousal maintenance, child support, child custody, prenuptial agreements, post-decree modifications including custody, child support and spousal maintenance, and paternity cases. Ms. Pratte limits her divorce/family law practice to Tucson or Pima County, Arizona.
Ms. Pratte’s staff includes Terri Parsons, who has worked with Ms. Pratte since 1991.
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona since 1992
- Awarded the rating of AV by Martindale Hubbell
- Bar Member of the Federal District Court
- Member of the Arizona Family Law Section
- Founding member of the Collaborative Law Group of Southern Arizona
- Listed in Strathmore’s Who’s Who for leadership and achievement in her profession
- A practicing member of the Arizona State Bar in good standing for over 26 years
- Advanced training in Collaborative Law
- Trained Mediator
- Certified as a legal assistant with the National Association of Legal Assistants since 1988
- Employed in the legal field since 1975
- Active member of the Tucson Paralegal Association
- Treasurer for Tucson Paralegal Association (October 2007 to present)
Ms. Parsons is knowledgable about what clients are facing, knowing that divorce can be emotional and confusing. She is attentive to clients’ concerns and excels in assisting them to understand the court process and time lines.
Divorce is a reality for approximately half of marriages. You may find yourself facing one, whether you want to be in that situation or not. If this happens, Ms. Pratte’s law office provides services to assist you in the best way possible through this sometimes difficult time. Divorce involves making important choices and decisions.
One of those decisions is which professional you choose to assist you. Your choice of a Tucson divorce attorney can powerfully determine how your divorce goes forward. Ms. Pratte’s purpose in representing you is to better equip you to not only have more input into your divorce, but also to best help you to begin the new life that is ahead of you.
In addition to divorce help, Ms. Pratte also provides consultation and representation in Pima County paternity matters, post-decree child support matters, and prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Her law office is dedicated to providing you full competent representation, and maintaining the integrity of the person in the divorce process. Her primary focus is to achieve the best resolution, either by agreement, collaborative law, or court decision.
Deborah Pratte, PLLC
2826 N. Alvernon Way
Tucson, Arizona 85712