Respectful and Constructive Family Law Solutions
Collaborative Law, Marital Property Division, Prenuptial Agreements, Adoptions...
If you are involved in a divorce or family law matter, do you want:
- An attorney who will help you minimize the financial and emotional costs of litigation?
- A lawyer who will focus on solutions that work for everyone so that you can avoid disputes in the future?
- An attorney who will work closely with outside experts, such as financial planners and family counselors, to identify solutions that are in your best interests?
- A lawyer who will take the time to make certain you have a clear and comprehensive understanding of your legal rights as well as your options?
- An attorney who will give you a realistic assessment of your likelihood of success?
- At the office of Dorothea G. Aguero, Attorney at Law, P.C., in Anchorage, Alaska, I will use my 18 years of legal experience to provide you with all of the above. With advanced training in the
- collaborative approach to family law, I am committed to helping you resolve issues cooperatively so that you have long term solutions that work and so that you minimize the emotional and
- financial costs of a divorce or family law matter. To set up a private appointment, contact my office or call me at 907-272-2203.
I work closely with my clients to help them find sensible and constructive solutions in matters involving divorce, adoption and prenuptial agreements. I assist individuals and families from Kenai to Nome.
I encourage my clients to consider the collaborative approach to family law, a process that minimizes the emotional and financial costs of divorce through the cooperative development of legal solutions. I use this approach in handling a wide variety of family legal matters, from adoptions to prenuptial and property settlement agreements.
Unbundled Legal Services
If you cannot afford full representation or you choose to handle most of the divorce process by yourself, you can hire me to advise you on any matter, from negotiated settlements or mediation to trial. I will also prepare any required documents on a piece-by-piece basis. For additional information, go to my page on unbundled services.
For a confidential consultation, contact me or call my office at 907-272-2203. I am located in downtown Anchorage, next to the Conoco building. I am available to meet with clients between 8:30 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Dorothea G. Aguero,
Attorney at Law, P.C.
711 H Street, Suite 330
Anchorage, AK 99501